Hello Steam !
This update brings the long awaited missing planned facilities.
The Factory features a really cool burning inferno of molten iron visual and works similar to crops, it increases it's owning city production material generation after 1 minute.
Docks on the other hand have a unique capability. Knowing the world was crumbling down your architects have been busy working on a way to strengthen the land.
After countless days of research it appeared the best way was to build docks preventively. It strengthens the tile it gets built on, making it far less fragile after 2 minutes of filling in bricks.
While the dock ablity is quite powerful, it will break at some point and does not yield any resource or combat bonus so spaming your territory will hinder your ability to respond to competing players juggling with other facilities.
- Added the new Factory facility to build around your cities
- Added the new Docks facility to build around your cities
- Added new facility tech to unlock the Factory
- Added new facility tech to unlock the Docks
- Troops now cost 2 production material and 3 food to create
- Can now see facilities through clouds on the rim of the visible area
Feel free to come on the hub to share your fun WotA stories, would love to hear how the new facilities are changing your habits too !