Hey Steam !
Here goes a little hotfix for yesterday's update.
Placing facilities as client in multiplayer didn't work in some cases, that is now fixed alongside the yield icon not showing up as it becomes ready.
As a bonus something that I've been meaning to introduce for some time, an element in the HUD that shows how long until the next food tick.
There are also a few more bug fixes that I had been working on, all listed bellow:
- Now showing a timer for the food gains in hud
- Streamlined game time calculations to prevent latency from affecting production results
- Fixed army colonizing area not gaining the eventual resource loot on it
- Fixed placing facilities as mp client not always working
- Fixed mp clients not receiving resource data from start of game
- Fixed mp clients not showing the facility completed effet
This version is not compatible with older version for multiplayer games, if you play today make sure your friend update as well !
Big thanks to the testers who discovered and reported this issue !
ps: the patchnotes for the main update can be found here: