Hello Steam !
I've been watching how everyone is playing, and based on what I've seen so far came up with a new piece of UI to provide feedback about what you're interacting with.
When you select an army or an area you will now see information about it displayed, which clarifies both what you're currently interacting with and how relevant things work internally.
- Added a new selected element info panel when selecting an army or an area
- Army info panel shows army size, strength and upkeep
- Area info panel shows land type and erosion fragility
- Added tooltips to resource stats in the game over screen
- Fixed created food stat not showing the right value in the game over stats screen
- Fixed the city placement preview remaining active after selecting an army or city with shortcuts