Skip to content

Start typing to see game suggestions. This only suggests apps that have a store page.

Enter Submit to view all results. Ctrl+Enter View and filter in instant search.
Close ×

Horror Legends update for 19 September 2022

Patch Notes 1.3.1

Share · View all patches · Build 9547824 · Last edited 24 June 2023 – 16:41:41 UTC by Wendy

Patchnotes via Steam Community

TRICK OR TREAT HALLOWEEN EVENT

(Available now till November)

Put on your Halloween Mask and go Trick-or-Treating in the world of Horror Legends! Each Cast member has a special unlockable Halloween Mask, unlock them all!

Trick-or-Treat candy bowls have returned, interacting with the bowl will give you a 70% chance of getting a piece of Halloween candy or a 30% chance of getting tricked with a Zombie Cast member! Be careful these zombies might be ravenous!

When you die in Cast Pregame you will respawn as a Gourd.
Jack-O-Lanterns decorations have been placed on all the maps.
Cabin got a spooky makeover.




Music

The Horror Legends Album has been released on all streaming platforms and, to reflect this, all the music in the game has been remastered.

Spotify Link: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4FGgi1xCWzrXUNdSyUnqSv?si=5gox8EulQx-TeSzLXi_OJg

Apple ITunes Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/_/1638179271?ign-itscg=30200&ign-itsct=lt_m

Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/artists/B09VNT98T3/spectral-fields

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_l7vkbz3y8VggtGsIJYNJfROA6CKInMUJI

Youtube Music: https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_l7vkbz3y8VggtGsIJYNJfROA6CKInMUJI

Balance Changes

OBJECTIVES

  • Increased Matriarch Fail Timer Length from 480 seconds to 540 seconds

PUNKIE

  • Reduced the time it takes to Destroy Punkie’s Jack-O-Lanterns from 30 seconds to 23 seconds
  • Increased Fear gained by standing near a Jack-O-Lantern from 10 fear per second to 15 fear per second.
  • Increased Fear Radius from 2 to 3 meters.
  • Increased Tracking Gourd Cooldown from 10 seconds to 24 seconds
  • Destroying a Jack-O-Lantern will set you to max fear.

Windows Horror Legends Depot Depot 965641
  • Loading history…
SteamDB has been running ad-free since 2012.
Donate or contribute.
Open link