Things have been (awkwardly) slow in the game's development as I have many things to do, but here's an update after so long.
Features and Content
- Updated the game to now be on Unreal Engine 5
- Updated Various UI Elements in the Menus. (Still WIP)
- Updated Various Tooltips in the Menus and Buttons (Still WIP)
- Updated the VFX and Hitbox of Gerard and AM3's Active Ability: Spider's Bite.
- Sed and SAIRO's Active Ability Shadow Seeker/Laser Shadow now travels along a given path for Seven (7) seconds before dissipating.
- Gerard and AM3's Active Ability Spider's Bite will now dissipate after traveling for seven and a half (7.5) seconds.
- Fixed an issue which caused the game to have an error when launching, but still allowed you to play the game. This error is gone and you can play properly.
- Colour grading is still off. I knew this would be a pain, but didn't know it'd be this much of a pain. Back when I created the game on Unreal Engine Version 4.25, everything was smooth but I don't think I'll be able to fix colour grading at all.
That's it for this update. Relatively small as I get back into it and push new updates, but this should change the fundamentals and help get rid of that annoying error. If you find anything bad, let me know.