Happy Lunar New Year!
This update contains some new driving physics updates, graphical improvements to vehicles (models, textures and materials,) and another round of bugfixes, tweaks and other general improvements.
Some love was given to the vehicles in this update. Steering has been overhauled to provide better control at high speeds, top speeds have all been adjusted, wheel updates for larger trucks and semi trucks, texture and material updates such as new interiors for vehicles, and so on. Many vehicles had a plastic toy car look, but the new materials have darker metallic variants and new neutral colors.
I noticed some of the new explosion effects weren't scaled properly, creating pixelated particles that didn't look as good as intended. The new explosion systems are redesigned to make large scale blasts look much better.
I look forward to hearing your feedback!
- Fixed a bug where the Crossbow turret arrows were colliding with plow slots, preventing proper operation
- Improved explosions, added proper scaling for large explosions
- Updated steering of all vehicles for better control at higher speeds
- Vehicle top speeds adjusted
- Fixed vehicle models, textures, and materials for most vehicles
- Adjusted vehicle paint colors, less plastic-looking materials, more darker/neutral colors
- Added black interiors to all vehicles
- Emergency vehicle lights can now be activated with or without the siren audio (cycle)
- Reduced the max health of doppelgangers (demon child) to make them more manageable
- Gave highway barriers less friction
- Heli support/Security drone support updated with new gunshot audio
Join me on social media
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCblROKBoh3enSwgcTP0Q2tQ
Twitter - https://twitter.com/indie_anon
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/indieanongames