Flip-Out! 0.4.0 includes some key changes that will make gameplay feel better, fix critical bugs, and guide the player's experience. We've been hard at work implementing new technologies and improving player experience on our first table, The Curse of Crab Cay. This patch includes greatly improved flipper physics behavior, new voice lines that will help players achieve goals, full controller support, and some important bug fixes.
Patch Notes 0.4.0
- Improved flipper mechanics
- Controller support added
- Input rebinding improvements
- Fixed bug with bug reporting menu that would cause the game to stay paused after report had been submitted or cancelled
- Shot marker lighting is no longer rendered above the ball
- Improvements made to menu navigation
- Powerup timers added for relevant powerups
- Added voice lines. Some voice lines have been added to guide the player toward goals
Players can expect more patches in Q1 of 2022 that will wrap up development of The Curse of Crab Cay and a playtest of our next table sometime near the beginning of Q2!