A few patches have been uploaded to beta over the past couple days addressing some issues with the new stats and combat math, as well as some multi-player specific problems and skill tree improvements.
v 0.8.0.13 2022.01.18
- Removed Recall mana usage
- Balanced unlockable weapon recipes to new math system
- Fixed monoliths not being properly interactable in multi-player
- Fixed planting mushrooms in tilled ground throwing errors
- Fixed problems with mana halving/resetting
- Fixed a player projectile bug
v 0.8.0.12 2022.01.17
- Reset adventuring skill points spent
- Fixed new characters starting out wounded
- Fixed the skills spent indicator bar not scaling properly & moved it into the skill tree scroll rect
- Setup manual positioning of the archetype skill buttons
- Removed level caps on skills
- Fixed and improved indication of level 10 requirement to purchase Job skills
- Finished several more Guard skills
v 0.8.0.10 2022.01.15
- Fixed some skills not attaching to hotbars properly
- Fixed being able to receive negative exp for fighting monsters between 10-20 levels lower than yourself
- Fixed Job skill points not becoming "spent" properly
- Fixed some problems with health/energy/mana stats
You may need to restart Steam for the update to begin.
To opt into Beta you only need to go to your Steam Library, right-click on Solace Crafting, select Properties, click on the Beta tab, and opt-in to the beta.
Join us in Discord!
Interested in supporting development of Solace Crafting?
Please consider becoming a patron via Patreon!
[url="https://bitbucket.org/Malkere/solace-crafting-bug-tracker/"]Check out the bug / suggestion tracker[/url]