As a series work with <Monads II>, we have updated most graphic elements to synchronize. We hope you can enjoy the sequel to be released tomorrow.
The major changes are as follows.
Replaced whole the unit image and applied animation!
Created a new loading screen.
Unit information screen
- Changed the shape and modified both sides to the same color.
- Some important passive skills is displayed in the form of status effects.
- The status effect that cannot be released shows a thick border.
- The background color of the name varies depending on the side of the unit.
- Changed the frame shape.
- Changed color allocation to ally/enemy units.
- The preview of the action results is displayed with transparency and blinking.
Interacting with a unit will outputs visual effects that are distinct from ready for chain attack.
Gauges change continuously in visual.
The speed of unit movement becomes constant regardless of the distance.
Changed the layout of detailed information screen.
The action list at the bottom includes the cancel button, and is arranged into a separate window.
Restrictions are expressed in different visual effects for each type instead of icons.
The numeric font indicating damage and healing has been modified a little thicker.
Some tile images have been modified.
Natural objects such as trees and stones have random appearance of several forms.
When attacking with chain, some units without unique illustrations will also have cut-in.
Modified the color of some keywords to be visible regardless of the background.
The text indicating the amount of shield was unified in green.
Changed the background paper image of the tutorial instruction and timeline of interlude scene.
All scenes have the same mouse cursor shape.
Does not mark a circular shadow on the wagon.
Modified some illustration.
Battle ready scene
- A character selected for first time will have all opened active skills by default.
- Can select and unselect skills by pressing not only the icon but also the name text.
- The list of pary members at the bottom also shows the class and element of the unit.
- Right-click on the selected units on the left list will unselect it immediately.
- Resetting the ability selection will check again.
- In the challenge mode, characters included in the story mode and non-characters will be distinguished by the shape of the background.
Mouse cursor has following tooltip about basic control. This can be turned off from settings.
While the objectives panel is open, the camera can be moved a little more to the right.
After a dialogue line output finished, a flag pen icon is displayed next to it.
Added "Apply & Close" button to the setting window. Clicking outside the window will work same as before.
Solved the problems below.
- An effect was left when canceling after installing a magic circle.
- Part of the objectives panel was visible during the unit placement stage.
- Closing the window in the step of selecting a restart point during battle, made all the other menus unavailable.
- The visual effect of element buff did not disappear when canceling the move.
- Moving diagonally above the unit made it translucent.
- Using a skill targeting a tile with unit didn't restored the emphasis state after it finish.
- Some conversations failed to load during battles under certain conditions.
- Pages with long explanation of glossary was cut off at the end.
- Wrong information on turn queue because of AP recovery with tactical hit by chain attack.
- Chapter 5, monster's defensive effect was removed by taunt from its own passive skill.
- Reverting action after losing the battle caused additional turn for a player unit.
- Unit information on right-bottom did not disappear even after the unit was removed.
- When some skill requirements are not met, the notification will contain the reason.
- If you mouse to the unit spawn point, it will show additional help.
- Some keywords display additional icons.
- If you select a passive skill that enhance another skill, the text of original skill includes enhanced content.
- When sorting skills, enemy-only skills comes at the top.
- Skills with HP cost more than current HP become disabled.
- Refined the explanatory text of some state effects.
- Changed the dialogue output speed to half. 'Immediate' will be the same as before.
- Background music is played on the interlude scene.
- Changed sound effects of some skills.
- The notation of shield amount is changed from 'Shield(X, N turn)' to 'Shield X(N turn).
If you have another suggestions beside these changes, please let us know via discussions or email( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
We'll come back with later version.