🧪 Beta: If you also want to test new features earlier and help with your feedback the development of Dorfromantik, then find out here how you can participate in the public beta.
🌻 Community Feedback: We highlight items that we have implemented based on community feedback or suggestions. We look forward to your feedback in our Steam Community Hub or on our Discord server.
💻 Bug Reporting: While we try our best, it is never possible to find, and fix, all bugs. Especially for a game still in active development. Should you come across a game-breaking bug, or experience the game crashing, please submit a Bug Report in the way we have outlined in the Steam Guide below. Please do also make ample use of our Bug Report Forums here on Steam.
- 🌻 Mouse buttons can now be assigned to actions via the rebinding menu. Exceptions are the left, right and middle mouse button since they would conflict with our default click & drag navigation input
- 🌻 Global biome configuration is now persistent over multiple sessions
- 🌻 Quest on top of the tile stack no longer changes when reloading a game
- When having a locked tile stack in Creative Mode, repeatedly placed tiles keep their rotation instead of resetting their rotation whenever a tile is placed
- Highscore now also uploads when it didn't change but wasn't uploaded before because of Steam time limitations
- Midwinter biome is no longer unlocked by default, it now requires Landscaper V to be completed
- Updated Russian, Swedish, Portuguese translations
- Even more memory optimization, reducing RAM usage by another 5-10%
💛 Thank you for your continued support!