This patch includes some fixes and gameplay tuning to round out the recent number of patches. Enjoy!
- Tackler now gets tackle boost when partially charged where before they needed to be fully charged in order to receive any boost.
- Ball carrier now gets dodge tackle boost when partially charged where before they needed to be fully charged in order to receive any boost.
- Charging with a defender increases chance to intercept a pass.
- Fumbles now have a negative impact if ball carrier is charging and has an increase in fumble chance if tackler is charging.
- Fixed issue where playing the last game of the season doesn't end season with newspaper collecting championship game results.
- Fixed issue where playoff games would get scrambled or duplicate teams due to playoff wins resorting team rankings.
- Fixed issue when setting kick or punt returners during a game and original player stays as the returner.
- Fixed issue where Quarterback would be ruled as sacked when crossing the line of scrimmage, then running behind the line of scrimmage and being tackled.
If you experience any bugs or issues please report them here or more preferably in our Discord where you can chat with the community, report bugs, or give feedback on the game.
As always, if you've enjoyed the game so far and like what you're seeing out of the game it would be great if you can leave a review on Steam!