A few players found the nerfs of the 15 perks in 1.029.2 too harsh. And while I do think that is a change in the right direction, I also have no qualms whatsoever to mod my games in any way I see fit regardless of what their creators consider the vanilla flavor. Which is why I made Erannorth fully moddable in the first place.
I understand that not everyone likes to mod their games or use mods. And the main premise of Erannorth is to give you the freedom to play the game exactly as you want. This why, after some discussions I had here and in discord, I added in the bundled Community Expansion pack a set of universal perks that you can pick and remove certain Enemy Immunities unconditionally. These perks can be picked by any archetype in the game at level 10 for 400 PP. Which should be more than fair, considering they have no other requirements. Finally to keep things as 'vanilla' as possible, you can pick only one of these perks.
For those who want to mod them differently or create their own immunity removal perks their definitions can be found in PerksDB.RsUniversal.tdb.
Now, even though the Community Expansion pack is official content, is optional to use and have active in your setup.
So using these perks or not, is entirely up to your judgement.
That said, the new perk tree is by default disabled in the harder vanilla modes: Collector, Campaign, Pariah, Chosen & Scorched Earth. But are active by default, in Exploration, Conquest and in any custom mode you make with the build in mode editor.
Patch Notes - 24/12 # 1.029.2b
- Fixed a couple of typos in certain cards and perks
- The active perks counter in Perks tab was also counting perks hidden from there ie. gained through the Progression tab, or have Hidden:: in their name.
'Forgotten Secrets' Universal Perk tree
- You can pick a single secret perk at level 10. (All of them cost 400 PP, except Secrets forgotten which costs 0 PP.)
- 'Forgotten Secrets' are disabled by default when starting a game in Collector, Campaign, Pariah, Chosen & Scorched Earth modes.
- Forgotten Secrets are available by default in all custom modes (To disable them in a custom mode you can add to it: "AutoGrantPerks": [ "Hidden::Forgotten Secrets" ])
- Secrets Forgotten: All Forgotten Secrets become unavailable. Forgotten Secrets are part of the Community Expansion pack because Unconditional immunity removal can be very powerful and make the game much easier or even break it by making a singular tactic unconditionally effective against all Enemies. Of course, it's your choice to use them or not.
- Secret of Fire: Enemies are no longer immune to Burn, Burn +1.
- Secret of Venom: Enemies are no longer immune to Venom, Venom +2
- Secret of Blood: Enemies are no longer immune to Bleed, Bleed +3
- Secret of Pain: Enemies are no longer immune to Vulnerable, Vulnerable +2
- Secret of Precision: Enemies are no longer immune to Mark, Mark +1
- Secret of Anatomy: Enemies are no longer immune to Sneak Attack, Sneak Attack +1
- Secret of Silver: Enemies become weak to Silver, Silver +1
- Secret of Sanctity: Enemies become weak to Blessed, Blessed +3
- Secret of Grave: Enemies are no longer immune to Doom, Doom +3
- Secret of Decay: Enemies are no longer immune to Decay, Decay +1
- Secret of Vines: Enemies are no longer immune to Entangle, Entangled enemies lose 5 HP before they act.
- Secret of Nether: Enemies are no longer immune to Drain, Drain +2
- Secret of Water: Enemies are no longer immune to Wet, Wet enemies lose 5 HP before they act.
- Secret of Ice: Enemies are no longer immune to Freeze, Freeze +1
- Secret of Enfeeblement: Enemies are no longer immune to Weaken, Weaken +3
- Secret of Desire: Enemies are no longer immune to Bewitch, Bewitch +1
- ModifyGM can be used to modify the difficulty rating of a vanilla or custom mode. Before starting the mode F10: ModifyGM ModeName=>ChallengeRating=>x, where x should be from 1 to 6. ie. ModifyGM Conquest=>ChallengeRating=>6, then Restart the Mod Manager. (This will only make the enemies stronger & tougher, it won't adjust any other difficulty settings.)