The Polymorph Games team is pleased to share the details about Foundation’s newest patch, numbered 220.127.116.11.
This is a minor patch until the 1.8.1 release planned next December.
Here are all the changes included in this new version of the game:
- Expose military campaigns for mods
- Possibility that a resource cannot be gathered after changing a villager's status to unemployed
- Crash when rendering saves games’ thumbnails with big cities
- Major hang when using the promotion system while a villager window is already opened, using specific mods
- Buildings, building functions, jobs and resources introduced in 1.8 are now available to modders