This patch is for the Windows version, Mac version is coming soon!
Beware of possible spoilers below!
- Spoiler: fixed the logics in the first dialogue with the Herald of Iomedae while following the Angel Mythic Path
- Spoiler: a battle in Greybor’s quest in chapter 5 didn’t start - fixed
- Dry Crossroads - couldn’t exit the area - fixed
- Couldn’t speak about the shield during Sosiel’s quest if you refused to recruit Regill - fixed
- Battered Spirit could be interrupted by a dialogue between Sosiel and Regill - fixed
- Weather effects slowed down, when they shouldn't have - fixed.
- Fixed the lighting in Pulura’s Fall and Heart of Mystery.
- The Next-Door Theater’s location in Drezen has been fixed.
- Sosiel could be seen painting without an easel - fixed. Now he has his easel again
- Shrine of the Three couldn’t be completed - fixed
- Some of the Generals’ starting abilities didn’t work - fixed.
- Mass Hold Person didn't work in tactical combat - fixed
- Song of Seasons didn't work correctly - fixed
- Fixed building models in garrisons
- Mouse cursor in tactical battles was changing incorrectly - fixed
- Penetrating Strike didn’t work - fixed
- Fixed a formula in the rituals for the Generals
- AoE targeting in the tactical battles has been fixed
- Fixed a loop when a tactical battle started
- Pillaged resources weren’t displayed after battle - fixed
Classes & Mechanics
- Detect Magic ability was available, though didn't do anything. Now it’s no longer available.
- Arcane Trickster prestige-class was impossible to pick even with all prerequisites met - fixed
- Persistent metamagic could not be applied to any spells - fixed
- Swarms dealt damage each time they touched a unit instead of once per round - fixed
- Some of Mythic Angel's summons had zero charges - fixed
- Arcanist's Arcane Reservoir could sometimes stop replenishing after rest - fixed
- After moving while mounted and attacking, it was possible to continue to move - fixed.
- Armor is not displayed when equipped on pets - fixed
- Metamagic effects didn’t apply to scrolls crafted on rest - fixed
- Kinetic diadems applied incorrect bonus values - fixed
- Draven's Hat gave unlimited quicken metamagic - fixed
- Triceratops spawned from a statuette didn't have a proper sound bank - fixed
- Opening the encyclopedia from the tutorial didn’t show the correct page - fixed
- In the character sheet, additional attacks of the animal companion were not displayed - fixed
- Fixed broken links in the credits
- Fixed broken links in the character’s history
- Fixed texts in the rest UI
- On Windows 7, video was not displayed in the tutorials and during the launch of the game - fixed
- After exiting the city building mode while a building is selected, Esc key would stop working - fixed
- The DC of cooking during the rest was displayed incorrectly - fixed
- Bows' visuals have been improved.
- Occasionally you couldn’ pause by pressing the spacebar - fixed.
- The tank is always selected from the party to loot containers, even if he/she is farther away from it than others. Now the character, who can get to it faster, will pick the loot.
- Monitor lizard animal companion was moving backwards - fixed
- A crash to the main menu could occur when loading a location, due to a unit missing the visual part - fixed
- Fixed an issue when a scimitar was sheathed incorrectly