- Save files now save backups each time a successful save occurs. These are in the same folder as other saves. If anyone has issues with corrupted save files they can now use a backup by renaming them.
- Fixed issue in one log file in Japanese which repeated a line over and over.
- Final boss fight now forces save spots in the scene to stop the issue that some people had of being re-spawned at an out-of-bounds door.
- Added more logging around controller information.
- Fixed some minor spelling errors.
- Fixed purchasing upgrades not saving under certain conditions.
- Some world/collision issues fixed.
If your controller is not working please get in touch and send your Player.log and Player-prev.log files to use at email@example.com, files can be found here:
There is also a beta branch you can try to see if that helps as we continue to test potential fixes for some controller issues a small number of people are having. Right click the game in your steam library, go to betas and enter the code: controllercr0w
We are also continuing to look into the stuttering issue some people experience, we will have more info and test builds for that in the coming weeks.