Ironclad Games and Stardock are pleased to announce the release of version 1.96 for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. This latest update includes a number of bug fixes and quality of life improvements that players have been asking for.
- Fixed exploit that would allow players to build extra free capital ships at game start.
- Updated the damageUpdater code to refresh more frequently. Damage now applies faster (closer to actual impact) and may resolve various issues besides being generally good.
- Fixed Social Specialization and Industry Specialization planet upgrades from not applying their population growth modifiers.
- Updated stat type counters: Colony capital ships are now counted under Utility2, siege units under Utility1 and actual utility ships under Utility0. Updated related strings to match.
- 'Mad Dark Fleet Titan' event has been updated - will now only appear after at least 1 hour of gameplay and will send out scouts and warnings to herald its arrival. Thanks to Goafan42!
- Fixed Counter-Deployment (TEC Loyalist) technology not working.
- Changed Hoshinko's Demolition Bots ability to affect corvettes.
- Changed Marza's Radiation Bomb ability to affect corvettes.
- TEC Rebel titan's Explosive Shot and Overcharged Explosive Shot abilities will now affect titans.
- Changed strikecraft to no longer gain a buff from Assimilated Populace tech.
- Fixed Acclimatization of Will tech to work as intended.
- Titans are no longer affected by Iconus Guardians' Repulse ability.
- Changed Vasari Loyalist titan's phase missiles to Physical damage type.
- Changed Stilakus Subverter's Distortion Field ability to affect corvettes.
- Fixed Vasari Loyalist Jump Stabilization tech to now properly affect friendly and enemy ships.
- Borderless Window mode has been added and can be found under Video Options.