The new operation “BLOODSHOT” starts today! By completing contracts and winning matches you will gain operation points and earn unique rewards, such as the new KS7 shotgun for the Stormtrooper and Destroyer classes. There are also new weapon mods and camouflages for the Stormtrooper class in the operation crates.
We have increased the operation point gain rate by 30% for the corporation contracts (depending on the difficulty) and have doubled the earned operation points for the experience gained.
The update also contains various bug fixes on all locations. These adjustments affect the possibility of going beyond the map borders, respawning in unsuitable places, disappearing items and invisible walls. Because of these changes, the patch size will be significantly increased.
The operation will be active until July 7, 2021.
With the release of the operation, we have also made some changes in the game.
Balancing and mechanics changes:
- Team Skirmish game mode – increased the amount of required wins for the victory to 12
- Shotguns spread – fixed the stats in weapon characteristics. Fixed the inability of mods to influence this characteristic.
- Helmet – reduced the cost to 50, reduced the damage required to penetrate the helmet to 45 (with the “Assault Helmet” perk – to 75). Added the hit marker when you penetrate other players' helmets.
- Ammo/Armor crate – reduced the pick-up time to 1.5 seconds.
- AP-OFM ammo (the second sniper ammo for DMRs) – bleeding damage increased by 30%, bleeding time reduced to 3 seconds.
- VSSK – increased hip fire accuracy, increased rate of fire, increased the base ammo capacity to 10, reduced the next purchase limit to 2 minutes.
- Secondary weapon (special Sniper SMGs) – reduced the cost to 70, reduced the next purchase limit to 1 minute.
- Standard first-aid – reduced the cost to 15.
- Medical kit – reduced the cost to 150.
- Ceramic armor – removed the mobility penalty, reduced the incoming penetration to -10%.
- Saiga 12 – reduced the shooting sway.
- SKS – increased the damage to 72.
- QBU – increased the damage to 75.
- Python – increased the damage to 76.
- MDR – increased the damage to 54, increased the penetration to 75.
- The bonus from building the clan base now functions correctly.
- Fixed the incorrect display of weapons needed to complete clan challenges.
- Fixed a bug causing the last weapon shot to be silent in 3rd person point of view.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t allow players to pick up someone else's weapon.