Note: these fixes have only been applied to Windows and Mac machines! Unfortunately when I tested this new version on Linux I experienced a game-breaking rendering glitch. I'm going to try and pin down what caused it, but in the meantime I don't want Win and Mac users to have to wait on these improvements.
- added resolution options, AA, Vsync, you can even manually set the target frame rate
- R-1982 being sent to maintenance will now yield the correct epilogue text
- Savegames are no longer deleted upon finishing the game; the save will stick around and you can revisit it later to review the epilogue texts for all characters.
- Fixed RO-334's line saying you had 15 minutes; this didn't match the true timer. Timings have been tweaked and the text corrected.
- Fixed issue where variables were not being set in certain aftermath scenes, causing incorrect epilogue texts.
- You can now delete saved games
- Behind the scenes fix: reorganised how game logs are kept