Today is a good day to release a fresh new update to Dino Nest. Thanks everyone for your great suggestions, bug reports and feedback so far.
Here are the patch notes(v1.03.67):
- Added "Hybrid" - balanced mix of genes to offspring
- All dinos will now go to rest more often when injured
- Added "Stop scavenge" button that will cancel all scavenging
- Added visual feedback for amount of food needed to grow
- Added maximum amount of meat cap counter when hunting
- Added hovers for all creatures on the map when hunting
- Added hovers to all locations on the "move to" map
- Added codex info open for all creatures on the map
- Improved creature behaviour in combat
- Decreased movement speed for the racer snails (Achatina)
- Reworked quest progress UI
- Reworked Hatchery report UI
- Reworked Creature interaction Hunt UI
- Reworked icon for "no active leader perk"
- Fixed issues with feeding not working correctly
- Fixed issues with resting not working correctly
- Tweaks to threat generation when hunting
- Tweaks to leader experience
- Tweaks to genetic scaling bonuses
- Minor tweaks to dino growth gain
- Minor tweaks to pack experience gain
- Minor tweaks to prey density
- Many balance improvements to creatures
- Numerous of other minor balance changes
- Numerous minor bug/grammar/graphics fixes
- New soundeffects added
- Updated several tooltips
- Savefiles from previous version are compatible
Currently in the works:
*Lots more content – more advanced map (zoomed in and with more stuff to interact with in each area), endgame objectives, tactics options when fighting and improved combat (creature special skills), invade other nests or get invaded yourself, expedition hunt party choices and interaction, more visual feedback and improved tutorial around breeding and genetic scaling bonus. More stuff to do in the nest and on the hunt. Tons of more traits and perks(both good and bad) combined with more inherited cosmetic colours and patterns to new generations. Additional growing stages both visual appearance and behaviours. Nest expansions for even bigger sizes. Hunting territory competition and world events for becoming the most dominant species on the island. And much more...
The future for Dino Nest is very bright!
We will be back soon with next update and more awesome stuff!