Thanks for all your feedback on the big content update that dropped less than a week ago. Overall, the response from the community was very positive, but a few issues did slip through the cracks. To get those kinks ironed out, our team has been working hard to swiftly deliver this hotfix with the changes below:
- Fixed some keys occasionally not working in menus
- Fixed a blocker in Smoke & Mirrors mission in which the cave could not be entered
- Fixed "Return to surface" waypoint in Smoke & Mirrors mission not properly succeeding if any waypoint was missed along the way
- Fixed a blocker in I Heart Scrap mission which ended the mission after prematurely destroying the functional drill unit
- Fixed not being able to return Cephas Cabernet Sauvignon
- Fixed Elek's HP and DPS not scaling correctly
- Fixed special cases in which joystick keybindings were lost on restart
- Fixed ARC-9000 explosion not damaging the player ship unless the Reduced damage from ARC-9000 explosion perk was active
- Fixed ARC-9000 explosion sometimes ignoring enemies
- Fixed a problem in a Lost Cargo job in which a destructible wall didn't spawn mission containers correctly
- Fixed being "nowhere" when leaving a generic job location after having loaded a manual save that was created there after having finished the job
- Fixed being able to manually save during active tasks in job/signal locations
Alrighty, this should be it until the next major content update drops in summer, opening the jump gate to the third star system Zharkov where new main and side missions, another companion and lots of new secrets and activities await.
As always, don't miss our weekly “ROCKFISH Recap,” hosted by our one-and-only Community Ambassador and ace pilot Erik Schrader, on Twitch and YouTube to watch the latest dev build in action, Fridays from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm CET / 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm EDT / 11:00 am to 1:00 pm PDT. 🚀👀💥🙌
Keep it civil on the forums, and see you in space!
Michael and your dedicated ROCKFISH Games Team
PS: If you'd like to see a screenshot of yours featured, like the one above by EVERSPACE 2 pilot Kizaw, join our discord and drop them pretties in the #screenshot channel.
Changed files in this update