We've just released VRChat 2021.2.1, build 1088!
For the full list and more details, please see our full changelog. A short summary of the changes follows:
Changes, Fixes, and Improvements
- Various performance improvements to internal systems!
- Improved avatar loading speeds and reduced hitching on avatar load!
- We've made some improvements to the "VRChat Launcher Installer"-- namely, it works now! It will run once after this update when you exit VRChat. This is normal and expected! Click "OK", and you'll be able to click "Launch World" from launch links once again!
- Lots of various fixes to avatar initialization!
- Udon Node Graph - Major speed increases, especially with groups and large graphs! We've also reduced the number of redundant/unnecessary compilations!
Check the full changelog for more details, including some known issues that might affect a small number of Avatar 3.0 setups that use the TrackingType param.
In addition, new SDKs are available for download! They're available (as always) on our site. Ensure you follow the instructions in our documentation for upgrades, or else you may lose your projects!