This update took a while because I haven't done a graphics settings form before :D
Also after you've lost a level, you can have a final look at it, helping you finding your mistake and on windy levels you can see how far a seed can be carried during the wind's duration. And also some smaller fixes! :)
- Lots of new graphics settings: Display Mode, Resolution, Refresh Rate, Lock Frame Rate, Vertical Sync. (Sorry Mark! :) )
- After losing a level, you can inspect the end state of the island. (Thanks AztAdom, and unknown "feedbackers")
- Distance indicator for wind: displays the number of tiles a seed can fly during the wind's full duration. (I can't remember who suggested this, hit me up if you recognise yourself! :D )
- Added a teaser for the workshop. :)
- Extended the credits with Masafor and CBlade's help. Thanks again guys!
- On some machines the CPU ticked in a way that snails and bees had a hard time reaching their destination and they were "stepping" back and forth a few times before they would finally consider it reached.
- On some machines the "Merge" level dried out too soon.
If you experience anything strange or unpleasant, or you just have a suggestion/idea, let me know on Discord or on the Community Forums! :)
Have a nice week! :)