It's time for another update, as our overhaul of the interface continues. In this update you'll find the newly updated Inventory UI and in addition to that you can look forward to checking out some sweet new decorations to spruce up your store alongside a slight decoration rebalance. Let us get to it!
This time around the Inventory UI received it's long overdue overhaul. It is now a lot easier to see what you have in storage (and on display!) and there's more information available for all items.
A new set of decorations have been added to the game which can be unlocked by simply leveling up your shop, these decorations will surely give your shop a more cozy feeling.
- Decorations - Added a new set of decorations that can be gradually unlocked by leveling up the shop.
- Community - UI - Unlocking farmable items will now indicate you can grow it instead of craft it.
- Community - UI - Updated the inventory menu.
- Decorations - Adjusted colliders of several decoration pieces.
- Decorations - Adjusted appeal value of several decoration pieces.
- Decorations - Decorations with a circular footprint had incorrect calculations to calculate the appeal and now have more accurate appeal values taking their footprint into account better, these will all see a rise in appeal.
- Decorations - Basket now has a capsule collider instead of a box collider to allow better placement fitting the shape.
- Decorations - Flower Barrel now has a capsule collider instead of a box collider to allow better placement fitting the shape.
- UI - Unlocking the ability to farm or craft an item will now only show if you have the relevant station or planter unlocked.
- UI - Changing filter mode in the catalog menu would not refresh the selector.
- Gameplay - Removing furniture with items on it would cause an error.
- Community - UI - Fixed an issue where the wall masking and auto hide catalog settings were not set, stored, reset or applied correctly.
- Trader - When a specialized seed trader would have to show up, an error would be thrown.
- Other - Corrupted persistent.data shouldn't crash the game anymore.
- Other - Loading a shop would not always unlock previously unlocked items.
- Performance - Removed 2-3 get component calls per shop object when loading the shop by pattern matching the derivative class.