Hello Again Test Subjects!
The Salt Mine Studios Team has been hard at work these past few weeks fixing bugs,
adding some quality of life features, and more! Thanks to everyone who has been
telling us about the various bugs they encounter in the game. Here are the update
notes for todays update!
- A New Game Mode has been added called NewGame +
This game mode is unlocked after beating the whole game once. Lets you use
all body types on all levels.
- Two New Achievements! Spacebound and Health Conscious!
- Elevator Music added to the elevator level transitions.
- Color Blind Support! We have added a graphics option to change the colors
of the red and green buttons and lights. This can only be done through the
main menu under "Options" and then "Graphics".
- Level Music has been re-done to emit from phonographs that are placed in a
variety of locations in all levels. Positioned in places to help give players
a sense of which direction to go.
- Spawn Point activation sound added.
- Level 3 floor buttons now have sound added to them when they are pressed.
- Impact sound added when a player gets hit by a wrecking ball or turret.
- Music added to the Credits.
- Updated Level Select to have pictures of every level.
- Texture and lighting updates.
- Various walls and floors you could walk through and fall or get out of the
levels through have been fixed to no longer let this happen.
- Turrets sounds had the direction fo their sound fixed to point the right way.
- Level 2 maze of buttons should no longer let you hear the turrets through
- Fixed sphere body flying and other sphere related bugs.
- Can no longer jump off bullets.
- On level 2, you need to hit both buttons in the 2nd area now to open the 3rd
gate. Should also resolve the problem of accidently getting stuck in level 2.
- Added Air Control to launcher pistons after you get launched by them.
- Various Bounce Pad bug fixes.
- Updated poster read distance.
- Resolution settings should now awlays show the current resolution.
- Various sound bug fixes.
I hope you all like the new features and bug fixes! We are always open to feedback
and bug reports! Hope you have fun and see you in the Lab!
Salt Mine Studios