Hunt contracts return to faction relevance this update with the bunker, a new faction facility. The Faction Attack hunts provided by bunkers will spawn a powerful quarry from the faction of the target destination if the controlling faction has active members. Similarly to faction deliveries, the faction controlling the target territory will be notified when the contract is accepted. Factions can have one active faction hunt at a time.
The discretion of faction facilities has also changed this update. Faction factories will only do business with the faction that controls their territory or factions without control of any factories unless their territory is uncontrolled. The influence reward of faction contracts has been increased to compensate for the unlikelihood of a fruitful return journey.
- Added faction bunkers across the map that provide special long distance hunts that spawn faction ships if within the territory of a faction with active members. Faction bunkers can only be used by a faction that controls the bunker. A faction can only accept one of these contracts at a time.
- Reduced the distance that escaping quarries flee.
- Increased the influence gain from delivery contracts.
- A faction that controls at least one factory can only accept faction deliveries from factories they control.
- Fixed hybrid landships being unable to deploy as non-landships.
- Fixed faction delivery contracts costing gold for players on hard difficulty.