Hello everyone! How's it going? This update is on the smaller side because i took last week to recharge my batteries and made a little game on the side. But that being said, this update is still kinda chunky! So what's new?
I added a very very early version of a bestiary. It's missing controller support, enemy info, mini boss, and boss icons. But you can see how many of each enemy you killed.
- 1 new enemy (mainly spawns in cave rooms)
- 19 new rooms
- 1 new upgrade (plenty o polyps)
- very very early version of a bestiary
Fixes and tweaks:
- polumps can now be shot with teeth and shotgum bullets
- fixed a bug were player would not receive shovels when restarting in dig mode
- changed some wording on some upgrades
- shot gum homing shot is a bit more generous
- if a stunned enemy you're attempting to jump on or roll on dies in that exact frame, you'll still pull off the jump
- cleared up some wording the tutorial
- hopefully fixed a crash from solid environment objects (it's a pretty rare bug)
- bone sword enemy won't bounce room objects endlessly
If you're interested in the game I made last week you can play it on itch. It's going to get an update to address some feedback it received. That's all for this week! Let me know if you run into any issues with this weeks update.