A new Hotfix (2) for Alpha 55 (regular and experimental) is now available!
- Fixed: Almost impossible to swim/crawl out of the water with too much weight (Note: why not drop all items/weights instead of trying to crawl out of the water? :-))
- Fixed: Drifting down in the water on slopes with weight in pockets
- Fixed: Coral fishes push the swimming player around
- Fixed: Not possible to cut down a Hemp plant with Old Knife
- Fixed: Not possible to Craft Hemp Rope with Old Knife
- Fixed: Attaching an object to raft with Strong rope causes the Hand slot in inventory unusable
- Fixed: Not possible to cut down Bushes with Knives
- Fixed: UI 'Hit' hotkey shown for all equipped items (not only for sharp ones) when aimed at a Bush
- Added: Missing 'Hit' sound for hitting Bush with Knife
- Added: Missing 'Pressed' sound for Profile list buttons
- Added: Missing 'Pressed' sound for Profile edit buttons
- Fixed: Missing Green hover color for Options Apply button (was Red)
- Changed: Turned off dragged Item name displaying during drag&drop in Inventory
- Fixed: Pressing 'Esc' during drag&drop in Inventory causes the dragged inventory slot unusable
We would like to thank you all for your support, bug reports and feedback.