Today's the day for our last update of April!
It's a big one, we added new features we bet you'll enjoy!
NEW FEATURES ːsteamthumbsupː
- Added Auto Saves and updated save/load panels
The Modding tool is available! Create, upload, share or use "Designs" created by players around the world, that offer original and innovative architecture to your vision of Paris. You can access it from the Main Menu at any time. You can read our guide here: Modding Tool Guide (Steam)
- Hiding Districts
Hiding a district allows you to reduce your CPU/GPU load when several districts are playable. Go to the Strategic Map, select the district you want to hide and click on the same button as to open it (you'll see an icon with an eye). We recommend that people with low specs hardware use it to avoid a downgraded experience.
- New Sandbox modes
We added a step that gives you access to 2 modes: Empty Paris (Vacant land only) and Vanilla Paris (previous version).
- Added CLUF / EULA pop-up when starting the game
- Many UI tweaks and fixes on the Photo Mode
- Added Mods panel with Steam Workshop support
- Added confirmation popup when restoring any setting
- Centered Drawing Board, Plot Editor and Strategic Map UI navigation
- Fix assets disappearing along with camera's orientation
- Fix several audio problems
- Fix Designs switch giving unexpected Stories slider behaviour
- Fix camera movement when clicking on a plot in Photo Mode, in Drawing Board
- Fix Drawing Board helpers for Roof Objects, Shops and Blind Facades
- Fix Welcome Popup language
- Fix maximum number of plots possible in a block. Previously 512, the limit is now 2 147 483 646 plots.
- Fix loading of saved game blocking all camera movements
- Settings panel won't disappear when going to Main Menu from in-game Settings menu
On behalf of the team, I want to thank Nanito & PJC who participated to our Modding beta test and also our Russian Translators for reaching 100% translation today ♥
Changed files in this update