Update for Version 1.10.0 is now Live!
Introducing a new map; the Bio-Dome. Host a game and have a go!
The Bio-Dome - a new flat, simple and symmetrical map situated in a Combat Labs Bio-Dome on the surface. Features lush plant life and curved walls creating interesting angles and a fun arena to traverse around during combat.
Edited Playermodels - redesigned player character models to fit more in line with the game's overall graphical theme.
Headshots / hit location damage multipliers - Damage is now dependent on where on the body your shot hits, headshots do the most damage, torso next, then arms and legs least.
- **Added Bio-Dome map
- Damage is now affected by which body part was hit
- Updated player model to be more stylised
*** Added Jump Boost ability
- Removed Sharpshooter ability
- Added Bot support for forced 4 player maps
- Added sparks hit-marker when hitting opponent
- Added light indicators to targets behind cover in the Timed Target Range
- Added a high-score sound for the Shooting Range
- Decreased rate at which holograms spawn in the Aim Training
- Adjusted Bot spawn positions on some maps
- Secret door keypad code is now randomly generated
- Minor Bot behaviour improvements
- Minor Main Menu UI improvements
- Fixed Sonic beam not affecting Bots
- Fixed bug resulting in a Bot being spawned in the Shooting Range
- Fixed bug allowing abilities to be used infinitely after changing loadout
[Known issues in this Patch]
- Bots sometimes don't initiate correctly - especially on FloodTunnels and very rarely on other maps.
- Bots do not immediately exit the spawn area on certain maps - especially on Rocket Silo, however they can be lured out when they see you.