This small update fixes some important non-combat bugs and adds Anniversary Celebration accessories for the Pixel Lobby. Replay files from 2.0.4 should be fully compatible. Privately-hosted servers will need an update.
It's been one whole year since TFH released into 1.0. To celebrate, everyone's getting party accessories! These are from the crowdfund referral contest, but we've decided to expand the availability of them so we can all party together.
- A Classic Party Hat and Balloons have been added to all player's inventories. (Additional styles of Party Hats are available for purchase at Cap 'n Cash's.)
- The Tiny Toot (which actually makes noise!) is exclusively available to crowdfund backers who earned the Backer Flair Kit perk.
- Toot sound effects have a cooldown and can be disabled altogether in the Pixel Lobby Sound & Voice menu.
- Notice: The Super Toots (ultra-exclusive items going to the top three winners of the referral contest) are not yet available. We're still working on a good way to distribute those!
- Mane6 staff can now push short, text-based, server-wide notification messages in Pixel Lobbies. * They also show up in fights. (We plan to extend this capability to private server mods in the future).
The "Attack" button is now called "Action/Attack" to better describe what it's for (since we added Toots).
- Fixed the shop inventory stocking different items on Windows vs Linux servers.
- Fixed an issue in The Grove where entering the area with the Salt Mines entrance then leaving it causes the ambiance to cut out completely.
- Fixed an issue causing spectators to drop unexpectedly out of matches. (Mostly affected Classic Lobbies, probably also Pixel Lobbies.)
- Fixed a crash when accepting a Classic Lobby invite from the match end screen.
- The replay browser no longer sees files inside subfolders within the replays directory (they would crash the game every time they were loaded). We do want to add proper subfolder support at some point!
- Fixed replays not being able to frame-reverse in certain circumstances.