Long time coming!
- We apologize for the fact that the project team ran into a bit of a snag and the development cycle for this version was much longer than expected.
- This version is mainly about adding the second chapter of the story mode and redoing the map generation rules for Crisis mode.
- As this update contains a lot of data structure adjustments, For making sure you won't stuck in somewhere, this update will erase part of your saved records.
- For who Story modes that have not reached 100% progress, and crisis templates that have been opened but not cleared, will be reset in this update.
- The rewards already obtained will not be affected.
- Please note that we have had to delay the English version update, part of the content including some event text, option text, etc., but we will update the English version as soon as possible.
- Chapter 2 is officially updated, and Mamba's solo chapter is expected to be updated within a few weeks.
- Ironarm has had a few rough nights and his Bar is in shambles, but he has regained his "sanity" and I'm sure his Bar will be officially opened soon.
The map generation rules for Crisis Mode have been reset, and now in Crisis, the enemies are only part of the sinister crisis, the bigger crisis is that &#$..........% Star City is a beautiful place, it's not dangerous, and on behalf of the hospitable people of Star City, I would like to welcome anyone here.
- After you choose the caption in crisis mode, a second team member can be chosen as the vice-captain, who initially carries three cards, a pair of Class I attack and defense cards, and a vice-captain's personal exclusive card.
- Some captains' personal exclusive combat ui updates.
- Crisis mode adds a batch of events that require the throwing of dice, each color of cards in the player's library will be counted as 1 dice of the corresponding color, through the control of the number of colors of cards in the deck to get the number of dice to deal with different event challenges; -Crisis mode adds a batch of events that require the throwing of dice, each color of cards in the player's library will be counted as 1 dice of the corresponding color.
- Some monster values have been balanced within Crisis mode, some monster HP have been adjusted downward, and individual behavior moves have been streamlined and generally made this part easier;[spoiler] (Don't listen to him, they've gotten stronger!) [/spoiler]
- a large number of card effects have been adjusted, not just the values, some cards have been redone, and the personal exclusive cards of Ironarm and Captain have been enriched with a number of cards for specialization.
We got more adjustment content here, but it won't be needed to list them all, hope you enjoy this new update!
Bug fixes and experience optimization
- We solve a bug which makes players from Spain, Germany, etc. couldn't play our game
- Crisis mode drop rate optimization and battle experience optimization.
- Fix the bug of special effects within some battles.
- optimize the interactive experience of some UI.
- The Mamba's solo chapter will be completed in the next few weeks, and will feature exclusive designs for the Oil boy deck, so stay tuned!
- The next major release will add new chapters for story mode, new deck, and new mechanics, and will feature an optimized point wall and achievement system.
Thanks again for your interest!
Look forward to your feedback.