We’ve released our v1.94 Hotfix for The Long Dark. If you encounter any issues while playing the game please visit our Support Portal.
- [General] Fixed a systemic issue when tracking time that caused tracked time in Challenges and the Journal screen to be incorrect.
- [Gameplay] Fixed an issue where liquids would not become “Burnt Dry”, when being cooked for too long.
- [Gameplay] The Rifle will now no longer lose the weight of a loaded cartridge, after transitioning.
- [Gameplay] Fixed a rare issue that could cause a Players keyboard controls to become unresponsive, for no obvious reason.
- [Audio] Cans and Pots now play sound effects when placed onto a cooking slot, as intended.
- [Audio] Fixed an issue that prevented Players from starting Episode 1, if their Master or Voice volume was set to 0.
GENERAL ART FIXES
- [Enviro] Fixed several rough geometry locations found in the Crumbling Highway that could hinder the Player's movement.
- [Enviro] The Wolf’s Jaw Overlook Polaroid location is no longer blocked by terrain.
- [UI] Fixed alignment of the carcass interaction trigger to better align with the center of the model.
- [UI] Fixed an issue that caused the Technical Pack’s item description to disappear after a transition to a new area.
- [UI] Implemented a check in the Journal to try and recover lost Survival mode stats. Note this can not recover data from deleted saves, but will try to recover the best values available.
- [UI] Added missing Darkwalker translations.
- [UI] Menus will now correctly remember the last selected item, when returning from a sub-menu.
- [Map] Filters no longer reset when navigating away from the Journal page.
- [EP 3] Removed “Pass Time” as an option when the Player is unable to pass time due to narrative events.
- [Nomad] Fixed an issue that caused the Players Journal to appear empty, when first starting the challenge.
- [Nomad] Fixed an issue that caused Nomad to only track half the time spent at a location.