It has been thrilling to witness all the madness throughout April and we can't wait to bring you more areas to explore in just a few weeks!
For the patch today we have tried to listen to you and focused on increasing the overall quality of life aboard our beloved Alithea.
This patch contains improvements that fix and rebalance a lot of the stuff that you are reporting. The patch also contains some things leading up to the big content patch dropping soon so stay tuned for that. We are sure it will make the game blossom like a pretty May flower.
Today we are presenting you with a highly requested feature - muting other players! Someone being annoying? Mute them and live your next few minutes on Alithea in bliss awaiting a Personoid to slowly suffocate you.
Mingling and meeting new friends is an essential part of the experience on Alithea. You are now able to befriend strangers and new players after you finish your games. Getting that sweet revenge or continuing that epic roleplay have never been easier!
We have now added the possibility to report in-game during the sessions so that you no longer are forced to wait until the end-screen. We urge you to keep reporting inappropriate behavior. We are doing everything we can to take care of it.
A friendly reminder is to behave nice ingame or we will simply ban you. Don't grief, troll or in general do things that you wouldn't want done to you. The full code of conduct for First Class Trouble can be found here.
Below here you will find the full list of changes.
- Added the possibility to mute players through the “Tab” menu.
- Added some new achievements for people to scour:
- Phantom of the Opera: Kill 4 players with one Chandelier
- Volunteer Firefighter: Extinguish 50 fires with the water pistol.
- I’m doing my part!: Hand in all three keycards in a single area.
- Don’t trust thy neighbor: As Personoid, win by saving CAIN at the mainframe with one or more residents present.
- I’ll take my chance in space!: Take the escape pod as the last resident alive.
- Added the ability to see the players you played with in the last game and the game before that. In case you felt they were awesome and want to play with them again.
- Added the possibility to report players from the in-game menu.
- Added some short tutorial messages in the main menu (work-in-progress towards a more elaborate tutorial).
- Rebalanced the chances of showing personoids in some of the early passenger logs.
- Lowered the overall proximity voice distance.
- The players are now correctly killed at 0% oxygen instead of 2%.
- Added more symbols to the symbol puzzle.
- Adjusted some of the simplified chinese translation leading the way for improvements in other localizations soon.
- Added a loading screen when going back into the party screen after a match.
- UI message if you for some reason have not connected to the servers when you launch the game.
- Removed the possibility to solo open a co-op door.
- Relabeled the “back” button to “close” in the escape menu to properly indicate what it does.
- Removed the ability to report yourself.
- Fixed the shirt with a vest.
- Disabled the possibility for guests to invite players when search for a match has begun.
- Adjusted the achievements to show the recently unlocked at the top.
- Tweaked the grace time it takes to open a co-operative door.
- Made Personoid shortcuts faster and removed the grace period before actually being moved.
- Fixed the “play now” button not displaying the correct reasoning why it was not working. Now it will properly tell the players if you are connected, not connected or have been banned.
- Fixed some players wrongfully getting a pop-up saying they were banned when they have lost connection to the servers.
- Fixed people being pushed into the server rooms depth sometimes having their corpse standing upright.
- Fixed sometimes not being able to vote in airlock meetings.
- Reworked some issues with the electrocution collisions.
- Fixed an issue where the terms of service would not appear for some players.
- Fixed an issue where the end-screen shows the correct UI messages if the leadership of the party has been transferred during a match (leader left).
- Fixed it so the sprint boost is placed in the correct hand.
- Scaled down the sprint boost particles.
- Fixed an issue where you could turn off the electricity completely.
- Fixed the entrance sign for the Casino so it does no longer say “welcome to the mall”.
- Fixed an issue where you could survive getting spaced.
- Fixed an issue where dropped oxygen canisters were being displayed in the container.
- Fixed an issue where ragdolled players were not killed by the chandelier.
- Fixed some shiny clothing which had metallic properties.
- Fixed some lighting, which caused the clothing on medium spec to appear very shiny.
- Fixed the lighter animation overriding other animations.
- Fixed the “quit to menu” UI persisting after travelling to a new level.
- Fixed an issue where a dead player appeared to be electrocuted forever and persist when being carried around.
- Push to talk on end-screen can appear not to work if it is mapped to the mouse.
Fix: Do not map it to the mouse just yet.
Thanks so much for reading!
Join the discussion on our [discord here](www.discord.gg/fct) and of course... add the game to your library, or wishlist, right now!