You've probably noticed a slight pause in the release of updates - and this is a good point! Due to the fact that the development team is not large, sometimes the pace of development can change.
But there is no reason to worry - work on the project is underway and from now on we will inform you more about the development process and release patches in small portions. We have just uploaded a small patch fix, and already in the first third of next month, you will see a larger update!
What's fixed now:
- Quick turn off stabilization is now possible only when reaching the third rank (to avoid accidentally pressing a key during training);
- Reworked the scale of some objects in the sectors (mainly stations);
- Fully identified and fixed a bug with aiming from a third-person view;
- Added new voice acting for NPCs;
- Other minor improvements.
In the next updates, we will delight you with new content, some mechanics and a new type of ships!