- Fixed long-standing “warp town” glitch where your view would get scaled weirdly on platforms sometimes. This required a full rework of how moving platforms work for the player so things might feel different and levels might be broken. Some more testing is required, might not cover all edge-cases. Does make it so you can have 45 degree snap turns on moving platforms now instead of being restricted to 90 degree snaps, which are more disorienting.
- Fixed sleds scaling up/down if you stood on a moving platform.
- Fixed respawn position being slightly off if you’re playing at 0.5x scale mode or 1.5x scale mode.
- Fixed CTF gamemode. Was a long-standing glitch that caused the announcer to spam voice messages whenever a CTF map was loaded, making it borderline unplayable.
- Added Relative snapping checkbox, useful for objects that don’t have their centers on the grid, as is often the case with grouped blocks.
- Tweaked distance it displays blocks at when “Distance check performance” is ticked.
- Tweaked gradual rotation to be slightly faster and more usable.
- Fixed group loading menu not showing the thumbnails of the groups.