Today we're releasing a big content update, featuring plenty of content such as new playable characters, new equipment or the new Gauntlet mode!
For future updates, we intend to focus on increasing enemy variety, while we keep adding new playable characters and interesting equipment.
- 2 New Campaign missions and lore.
- New Playable Character: Rigel
- New Playable Character: Margaret
- 4 New Weapons, 2 New amulets, 10+ New perks (some of them unlocked by default).
- New Dungeon Theme: Ice Cave
- New Gauntlet mode, available in some missions and in Extra Modes.
Gameplay changes - In-game:
- Shrines no longer offer a temporary boost as a positive outcome.
- Capped maximum charge of devices in Overload fights.
- Increased Thunderspark projectile velocity.
- Fixed Knorgh the Savage being affected by Kira' skill.
- Increased difficulty curve of the Daily Challenge.
- Tweaked some amulets effects and cooldowns to make them more balanced.
- Increased enemy respawn timer in Overload fights.
- Glyndor is now immune to status effects while using Shell.
- Changed Conversion perk behavior so it's useful when only one pool has mana.
- Bosses will now deal more damage to Eris summons, and will focus Eris instead of the summons.
- Atlantean Spear: Increased collider size of the secondary attack.
- Changed one 2x1 room layout so it offers a bit better navigation.
- Eris' summons now deal a bit less damage and draw less enemy aggression (so more enemies will go after Eris).
- Increased enemy variety in fights on deeper floors (so more types of enemies are spawned in the same fight).
- Slightly increased enemy health and reduced enemy numbers in deeper floors.
- Floating Warrior and Bronze Warrior: reduced projectile hitbox size.
- Shrines no longer require a sacrifice to be used.
- Slightly increased the chances of getting a health/barrier drop over mana.
- Lost Souls and Orcs will no longer try to charge through fences.
- Melee enemies should no longer stay still when Kira is Shrouded.
Gameplay changes - Campaign:
- Reduced difficulty increase of higher threat missions in Campaign.
- Longer missions in Campaign can now reward with more than one weapon.
- Story missions in Campaign can now reward equipment, not just the character, and can grant partial rewards.
- Decreased weight of underleveled items being chosen as the Default item.
- Difficulty setting is now assigned to the whole save slot (so it's the same for Campaign and Extra modes).
- Reduced Column collider in the egypt theme (should be able to walk between them and a wall now).
- Fixed some ragdoll issues with Agatha.
- "Surprise" perk should now show popups for both assigned perks.
- Fixed First Mastery level in campaign requiring 0 experience.
- Fixed enemy line of sight issues related with Eris' summons.
- Fixed Jacob starting the mission slightly displaced.
- Should have fixed an RNG issue that would cause to see the same enemy repeated a lot in consecutive rooms on the same floor (This can still happen, but now it will be just luck, not a problem with how random seeds are assigned).
- Fixed some characters starting in an incorrect pose in the teleport cutscene.
Changed files in this update