Hey, yo! Bet you thought we’d just drop the previous update and then forget about it. Well, the joke’s on you, because we have another one coming.
What started as a hotfix, ended up as a full-blown patch with some much-needed fixes introduced with the huge update from a month ago, along with some cool tweaks and fixes based on community feedback. The powerful Nate has been working around the clock with our testing team to wrap this bad boy up, and while we are happy with it, we’ll be looking out for any and all additional feedback.
For the full changelog, please read below.
Much love from Croteam!
Serious Sam 2 Update 2.091 Changelog
- We have added the "Toggle sprint" keybind. Sam can’t get out of breath anyway, so we may as well make him sprint all the time.
- We’ve got freshly recreated serious bomb weapon and ammo icons. Feast your eyes.
- The profile options will now initialize and save correctly.
- You know that feeling when you’re dual-wielding cannons and shoot yourself in the face? Well, it’s not going to happen anymore.
- Fixed issue with “InSamnity! 2” stopping levels from loading.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to pull out weapons while driving.
- Fixed improper order of outro movies to the statistics menu.
- Fixed an issue where the serious bomb ammo would carry over even when you lose your weapons.-
- Recreated fonts to fix missing characters (All translations should work fine now).
- Fixed various soft-lock issues. We won’t list them here because we are ashamed of their existence.
- Fixed helicopters colliding in Greendale
- Moved Rocket launchers further apart in the first-person view to stop them from colliding when dual wielding.
- Fixed missing materials and other issues on new DM maps.
- Fixed an issue where the Albino would not spawn after you activate the Ursul Gardens chicken secret
- Made the gear on the side of the minigun spin. Super important!
- Brought back the original display for the minigun. Updated bullet feeding mechanism.
- Brought back original Klodovik mesh.
- Brought back original Serious Bomb mesh.
- Brought back the "Use auto jump" profile option.
- Created a new version of the lock texture.
- Raised tool throwing Simba's target marker locations to fix items sometimes getting stuck on the model they stand on.
- Reduced bullet damage from 9 to 8 for the Uzi.
- Removed darkening overlay from the loading menu.
- Reduced spacing of characters in the conversation text.
- Moved Netricsa icon up so it's not as close to the Armor text.
- Recreated beam gun animations to improve the bring up/put down animations.