So today was a weird day,... Apparently, most of the fixes in yesterday's patch either completely didn't work or broke something else and didn't work ːws_damanː so we had to spend some time to get things right.
TODAY'S UPDATE INCLUDES:
- Improved storage jar placement and capacity glitch fix
- Grinder & B-roller speed adjustments
- B-roller & F-packer manager logic updates.
- Rotation snapping based on shop orientation for all you OCD types ;)
- Frozen PC login fix
- Added blocked path checks to the PCs to prevent sticky situations ːws_smileyfaceː
IMPORTANT: Due to rewrites in the data manager, the B-Rollers & F-Packers will be gone from your shop. You can find them in your inventory and re-place them. Once placed, the items will get saved and everything will function as usual. Sorry about the inconvenience ːws_peaceː