As we get closer to full release I'm focusing on fixing some remaining bugs and tweaking a few things related to balance. \
Added a couple of missing colliders to the walls in the Stronghold.
- After speaking with the Orcs at the Beach and traveling to the Orc Island, the Orcs on the beach will be removed. Previously they would stay and if you spoke to them the game would freeze up. There's no reason to keep them there so the game now cleans them up. Assume they also traveled back to the island.
- Fixed a bug that caused the close button in the imbue screen to fail to close the UI.
- Adjusted the cost of Marble for upgrading a stone home to a marble home and fixed a bug that was causing it to use the wrong cost for black marble.
- NPCs in the Stronghold now all display their names.
- Breweries are now limited to four.
- Fixed a bug that caused defeating the Ratmen in the Tavern Cellar to fail to update the quest to remove them in subsequent trips to the cellar.
- Apiaries and the other new structures like the cherry blossom tree and rose trellis now correctly use their resources.
Thank you again everyone for the feedback and bug reports!
-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperSixStudios
- Discord Channel: discord.gg/soedesco