Here are the fixes included in patch v1.2 for issues reported by players:
- Fixed: Sid can interact with the other cows in the field outside Ethan's house, and start a cutscene out of order.
- Fixed: Sid can pet the dog from outside Ethan's house.
- Fixed: At some points the triggers blocking off the roads outside Ethan's house reappear and stop player movement beyond those points.
- Attempted fix: For some players, the camera rotates with high sensitivity in some locations. This does not occur on my end, but I've tried making a change to the camera that may improve this issue. At the moment the fix has only been implemented for the roads outside Ethan's house. If it improves things, I will then apply this fix across the game. Let me know if it works or not!
Fixes in previous patches:
- Fixed: During the QTEs when jumping over rocks in the beach scene, the QTE for jumping back to the previous rock automatically pops up everytime the player makes a jump.
- Fixed: Looking at one of the books in Ethan's house can cause the camera to become stuck in "book view".
- Fixed: Player can move Sid's head around in the first-person car drive section.
- Fixed: The fisherman near the boat can't be talked to when the player is supposed to fetch glasses.
- Fixed: If you miss cloth stuck in the tree QTE the first time, then the flashing QTE indicator can become stuck on the screen.
- Fixed: The QTE indicator while jumping over the rocks in the beach scene sometimes shows the prompt for the controller prompt instead of the keyboard.
- Fixed: The camera rotation in the beach scene becomes inverted.
- Fixed: The roof(s) when exiting Ethan's house from the front or the back obstruct the view and make it difficult to navigate. The roofs now disappear earlier.
- Fixed: The interiors are difficult to navigate in Ethan's and Sid's mother's house and it is easy to get stuck. A chair has now been removed in Ethan's house to make the living room more spacious and easy to navigate, and colliders have been reduced and tightened in both scenes.