Due to the popular reception of the promotional event in February and the increased discussion among players regarding game modes, skills, ranking, and other aspects of events, we have decided to implement a brand-new time travel mode for players to experience in this new update. Additionally, we will also be integrating levels from the previous event into the main story.
With the official release of mobile combat and new gear in the main story, we have also improved the main story by adding new levels and gameplay to make it more fun and engaging.
With the new overhaul of levels, system functions, and game modes, this update will clear save date so that players will have a better and more fulfilling experience throughout the update. Only level progress prior to the update will be cleared.
Players who have already installed the game, please uninstall and reinstall the game
We have been working diligently for the past few months to address the recommendations and issues reported by players.
Look forward to a new adventuring during the 0.2.0.4 update of “Outlaw VR”, set to be released on 04/24 (GMT+8).
0.2.0.4 Updated Content:
- Added a new “Tomb Escape” event.
- Added a gear system, greatly increasing strategy required in combat.
-Added 6 types of gloves (included the original 2) along with special skills.
-Added 4 types of brass knuckles along with special skills
-Added 4 types of shields along with special skills
- Added a backpack system, allowing you to store weapons and items.
- Added an upgrade system, allowing you to upgrade and forge gear.
- Added an economy system. Earn silver during levels and events to upgrade gear.
- Added a Training Mode, which can be replayed to refine skills for new players.
- Added free movement during cut scenes in the main story to allow for more freedom.
- Added recoil to enemies, optimizing combat.
- Added more weapon types, allowing for more strategy and improved exploration.
- Added a mysterious character (neutral) to the main story, improving combat strategy and weekly objectives.
- Improved the flow of levels in the main story by enhancing the gameplay and overall experience.
- Improved the SFX quality, further enriching the story and combat.
- Optimized damage display in combat for more clarity and strategy.
- Optimized enemy number and dispersal in the main story to allow for a smoother experience.
- Large number of bug fixes reported by players.