TL;DR: fixed lots of bugs, made few UI and QoL changes, nerfed the destruction of your empire on transition between Capos and buffed the buildings capture speed when the encounter is clearly one-sided in favor of your thugs. Check out the full patch notes below:
Patch Notes - Cartel Tycoon V 0.9.0.1398
Updates & Changes
- More info about city buildings is shown in Info tab
- Buildings stick to roads stronger now
- Huge buildings like Aerodrome do not stick at all now
- Special indication on lieutenant markers if they are stealing from your buildings
- Profile button of lieutenant is highlighted if he can be leveled up
- Update texts for lieutenants quests
- Greatly decreased the empire devastation after Capo's death! Approximately by three times.
- Slightly accelerated capturing the buildings when you have significantly more power
- Trucks would not disappear immediately if the lieutenant with Truck Supplier ability leaves the building. Trucks will now complete their jobs.
- You cannot remove Residence during tutorial now
- Fixed Capo nickname not changing in death card
- Fixed attacking character’s cars hovering in the air during the attacks
- Attacking character’s cars would not disappear any more in some cases
- Fixed cancelling building destruction turning it on
- Removed dirty money caution state delay
- Some city UI jumping texts issues
- Fixed: soft lock in tutorial if character dies and the game saves in that moment
- Fixed quests header UI layout
- Fixed: dirty money conflict if a couple quests was about the same city (after save-loading the Journalist quests would not have completed automatically)
- Fixed: after filters are turned on, selection of the buildings was cancelled
- Fixed: some wrong results In Reign Result screen
- Fixed: explosion zone visually disappearing after loading a save
- Building animation fixes
- Seaports’ ships animation fixes
- Fixed some issues with burning city buildings
- On some of the Windows versions (specifically if something has been done with the default Media Player) our animated intro causes the game crash. The temporary workaround is to turn on “Skip movies” in the settings menu.
- Some Nvidia cards cause D3D to crash at start-up (https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/game-ready-drivers/13/256280/unreal-engine-is-exiting-due-to-d3d-device-being-l/)
- The main menu UI is bugged at some laptops - switching from Fullscreen to Windowed or Borderless usually fixes this.
Please update your game! And join our Discord if you haven't already.