"Neural Manifest - Face Down" has been added. All difficulties are available.
Groove Cam Upgrade
Turn on Auto Groove Cam for a "Live Show" feel. Camera angles will change automatically giving your audience interesting views while you play. Also works with LIV when using Avatars.
We've updated a number of songs to smooth out the difficulty transitions and bring more consistency to each difficulty level.
- Planet Eater - Lies Evolution - Recruit
- Longsnapper - Pick You Up - Recruit
- Lords of the Trident - Burn it Down - Recruit
- CELESTIVL - Blasphemous - Marksman
- Cornelis Gerard - It Won't Kill You - Marksman
- Juice Box & Tuesday - Don't Mean a Thing - Marksman
- Planet Eater - Lies Evolution - Marksman
- Lords of the Trident - Burn it Down - Marksman
- Audiostrobelight - Shallow Water - Marksman
- Longsnapper - Pick You Up - Marksman
- Every Hour Kills - Numlock - Marksman
- Juice Box & Tuesday - Don't Mean a Thing - Sharpshooter
- Menu volume setting now controls the music volume when in the menus.
- Updated logo and lighting in menus
- Fixed issue with message display when VR headset is not detected.
- Fixed issue where rounding error in audio seek time calculations may cause audio to restart at very beginning or very end of song audio playback.
- Songs will now end shortly after gameplay end time is reached, regardless of actual song length. Before this change, custom songs with a lot of trailing audio or padding after the configured end time would still be considered active until the entire song was completed, preventing players from playing another song until it finished.
- Rank shown as unranked at completion of 5th song instead of actual rank.