After the Closed Beta that we run for the past few weeks, we've been able to collect information about many bugs and issues affecting the game.
Here's a little list of the bugs that we managed to solve:
Bugs that we believed we have fixed:
- Fixed a bug that prevented some characters to be selected during the boss fight against Tikaka
- Fixed a bug that made characters coming down outside the map in the mission with Balla in Forest of Kin
- Now the Desire Mask (Mainframe) has a longer cooldown and you cannot spam it
- Fixed a bug that prevented the background of the second level in the Temple of Dream to appear
- Fixed a bug that made the screen becoming grey in some areas of the game
- Fixed the final comic in Forest of Kin, now the text should be readable and it's not stretched
- Fixed a bug that made Donna stuck in an enemy tile after using her sword ability
- The "I killed the spy but apparently it runs away" bug
- During the fight when Elu joins, if you load the checkpoint she is still there.
- Koniko stuck in enemy tiles, even Balla couldn't move from there
- Reloading Checkpoint after getting Pan broke the game
- Elu not getting the right level
- Pop up not working on 4k screens
- UI still showing characters in your team even if they had left
- On some PC the screen shake so hard the brakes the camera position
Bugs we couldn't replicate after a fix attempt, but we are not sure they are actually gone.
- Game freezing after the fight against Switch on the elevator
- After loading a checkpoint, not being able to select Koniko
- Donna slash not getting to the target correctly.