This update contains bug fixes and a few enhancements. Here is a list of the changes in this release:
- New Feature: Added hot keys to the Play Ball Page that allows you to control your infield and outfield positioning with key strokes. Specifically, you can use control+i to cycle through the different infield/outfield positioning (infield in, corners in, no doubles, and normal infield). You can also use control+h to toggle between holding and not holding the runner. NOTE: You must stop holding the runner before you can change your infield/outfield positioning. In addition, you cannot hold the runner if the infield positioning is set to infield in or corners in.
- New Feature: Increased the width of the pinch hit and pinch run dialog boxes to prevent a horizontal scroll bar.
- New Feature: Added a green border around the User Guide button on the Main Menu Page.
- BUG FIX: Change the default maximum error rate option to 70 (7%).
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue with the management of relief pitchers. Specifically, when starting pitchers that can also pitch in relief are listed in the starting rotation, they rarely get a chance to pitch in relief. This is typically not an issue with newer seasons, but in older seasons this has a negative impact on the overall usage of a team's bullpen. This bug corrects this issue and results in more realistic bullpen usage -- especially in older seasons.