◆ Critical Bug Fixes and Improvements
- The issue that Multiplayer didn't work with some network environment has been reduced. *Improved the process to stop affecting NAT, Firewall, and security software.
- The bug that the game crashed to cause a blue screen at the start of Multiplayer has been fixed.
◆ Newly Added Content
- The new biome Spring Island has been added. You may want to look for the secret flower garden with cherry blossoms. There are several new monsters, such as Phoechicks. And new items like Cherry Blossoms and Tea Leaves have been added too.
- The new item has been added. You can obtain this item by crafting at Aging Facility.
- The new tool has been added. You can obtain this item by crating.
• Glass Fiber Fishing Rod
You might catch more than one item with this fishing rod if you are lucky enough.
- The new cooked items have been added.
• Herb Dishes
- The new item has been added.
• Crest of Phoenix
When you use it, it resurrects the dead players around you.
- The new items have been added. You can craft these items at workbenches.
• Artificial Bedrock of Sand
• Artificial Bedrock of Iron
• Artificial Bedrock of Titanium
- The new building "Luxury Guest Table" has been added. The new NPCs will visit your base if it's deployed.
- The new items have been added. You can craft these items at workbenches.
• Various Tree Seedlings
• Various Bush Seedlings
If you harvest resources from these items, the items may have biomes-specific enchantments. Or you can place these items to make your base beautiful.
- The new equipment has been added. Each piece of equipment has different characteristics. They're designed for players who like to cast magical spells.
• 3 types of Elemental Robe
• 3 types of Elemental Petasos
- The new item has been added. You can obtain this by defeating the enemies with magical power.
• Elemental Dust
- There is a chance that you can obtain Enchantments Points from the treasure boxes on the island of level 4 or higher.
- Enchantment Point has been added. When you spend, you can choose and attack enchantments by your choice.
You may obtain Enchantments Points from the treasure boxes on the island of level 4 or higher.
- The enchantment screen has been added. You can check the probability of enchantments remaining after crafting.
If you spend newly added Enchantment Points, you can choose and attach enchantments by your choice.
- The new furniture "Toilet" has been added. When you sit on that, you can release the things inside of the character.
- The "Supply Pod" will come to the world sometimes. You can scavenge loots, including lots of Enchantment Point from landed Supply Pods.
- Door frames and windows have been added to the series of "Stone," "Old Brick," "Wood Grain Patterned," "Wood Plank," "Ruins," "Brick," "Galvanized," "Sci-Fi."
- "Wood Door Frame with Glass Frame," "Wire Mesh Door Frame," and "Plaster Door Frame" have been added.
- "Shutter" has been added.
- "Wooden Stairs," "Stone Stairs," and "Metal Stairs" have been added.
- "Wire Mesh Foor," "Chic Bright Wooded Door," "Chic Dark Wooden Door," "Blue Iron Door," and "Red Iron Door" have been added.
- The new deployable item has been added.
• Crab Pot
If you deploy it in the water, it may catch creatures in the water or marine products.
- The new world heritage has been added.
• World Heritage: Statue of Liberty
Once you build it, it will start producing Enchantment Points to accumulate.
- "Oriental Style Parasol" and "Oriental Style Stool" have been added. Enjoy them under the cherry blossoms!
- The new building "Wooden Ladder" has been added. If you stack them together from the high places, it's much easier to go up and down!
- The high-level "Lizard Executioner" has been buffed. They will drop a new reward.
- The high-level "Dragon" has been buffed. They will drop a new reward.
- The new enemies "Killer Bee" and "Beehive" have been added.
Be careful with poisonous stings if you want to have something sweet over there.
- The new enemy "Phoechicks" has been added.
They can only make use of half of the immortality power, though, if you defeat the resurrected Phoechicks...?
- The new enemy "Cassowary" has been added.
They will kick you so hard, for real.
- The new trials, "Escaping Trial: Invisibility" and "Uplifting Trial: Beginner" have been added.
- The new trials, "Ball Kicking Trial: Cannon" and "Speeding Trial: Vehicle" have been added.
- The skill "Protection" has been added. This is the active skill that increases DEF of the ally players around.
- The skill "Strong Bash" has been added. Damage of shield attacks will increase, and the stun duration will be expanded when you stun enemies with shield attacks.
- The skill "Carpet Bombing" has been added. This is the command skill that allows you to drop Explosive Barrels. If you press an aim button while you're on a glider, you'll consume Explosive Barrels to drop them.
- The skill "Blessing of Mana" has been added. When you are out of combat, your mana will gradually restore itself up to a certain ratio. The less mana, the more it restores.
- The skill "Prayer" has been added. You make a prayer to apply a random buff to yourself. You need to consume a Holy Water to use this skill.
- The skill "Magic Grasp" has been added. Every time you hit enemies with a melee attack, it will grant you the buff that increases the damage of the next magic attack skill. When you use a magic attack skill, the buff will be used and gone.
- The skill "Fast Cast" has been added. Every time you hit enemies with a melee attack, the cooldown of magic skills will be shortened.
- The skill "Solar Power" has been added. For a certain period of time, you will have a sprout on your head though, the regenerations of Life, Mana, and Stamina will increase. While the effect is active, your movement speed is slightly decreased, and you become hungry gradually.
- The skill "Expert" has been added. This is the passive skill that gives you the extra critical chance of dual-wielding.
- The skill "Blood Bath" has been added. This is the passive skill that gives you the extra critical damage of dual-wielding.
- The skill "Wall Climber" has been added. The amount of stamina consumed when you jump at the wall will be reduced.
- The skill "Miasma" has been added. This is the magic skill that you spread miasma to apply poison to surrounding enemies.
- The skill "Tuning Up" has been added. This is the active skill that quickens the crafting process of surrounding buildings.
- The skill "Fertilize" has been added. This is the active skill that quickens the growing process of surrounding crops.
- The skill "Vorpal Dance" has been added. This is the active skill only for a spear.
◆ Balance Adjustments
- The charging action of the two-handed sword has been buffed so it can charge immediately after the charging motion finishes. It'll start consuming stamina when you start charging on this change.
- The skill "Great Archer" has been added to "Ranger's Cap". You can feel like the bow master when you wear it.
- The hyper armor has been added to the spear's main actions.
- The damage of spear actions has been buffed.
- The attack speed of some spear actions has been buffed.
- Non-boss enemies will float when you hit them with some attack, such as slashes of a one-handed sword, in order to improve the playing experience of hitting enemies.
- The required duration to hold the button to throw a spear has been extended by 0.07 seconds.
- The buff duration of the charging of the two-handed sword has been extended.
- The normal jump attack has been added to a spear. When you attack in midair, you'll perform a jump attack and then a jump javelin throw.
- Holy Water has been buffed so it can heal the fire status effect now.
- The vehicles spawned from spawners cannot be retrieved anymore. (e.g. hoverboards in dungeons)
- Detoxifying Mushroom has been improved so you can remove the poison status effect by eating it.
- The name of the item has been changed from "Greenstone Ore" to "Bluestone Ore." In addition to this change, some items' crafting recipes have also been changed.
- The effects of edible items have been drastically changed, and we introduced "Food Buff"!
Most of the edible items not only restore Life or Mana but also grant the buffing effect on ATK or MATK.
If you consume multiple edible items, you might get various buff effects at the same time.
The calculation of Food Buff is a bit different from any other calculations. Food buff chooses the highest positive value and the lowest negative value for each parameter and adds them together to calculate the result.
The buff durations are also uniquely measured. When you consume an edible item, it compares the current remaining duration and the duration of the consumed item to apply the shorter one to the timer.
Item A: ATK +30, MATK +5
Item B : ATK +3, MATK +20
Result: ATK +30, MATK +20
Item A: ATK +30, MATK +5
Item C: ATK -10, MATK -10
Result: ATK +20, MATK -5
Item A: ATK +30, MATK +5
Item B : ATK +3, MATK +20
Item C: ATK -10, MATK -10
Result: ATK +20, MATK +10
Note that you cannot extend the duration of the Food buff effect even if you consume the same edible item.
- In addition to the Food Buff, we modified the calculation of stamina buff of stamina potions and such. That is not a simple additive calculation anymore.
- An "Altar of Transportation" has been placed on the first island.
- The low-level Fleur now uses fewer types of status effect.
- The low-level Fleur now uses weaker poison.
- The behavior of the dragon has been changed. If the dragons fly over the range of their territory, they will fly back to their territory instead of walking.
- The skill "Mantra" has been buffed that the maximum mana increases while the current mana ratio remains the same.
- The skill "Great Archer" has been buffed that charged shots deal greater damage.
- The maximum level of the skill "Dragon Fall" has been changed to 3. And now you can use this skill with a spear as well.
- The spear ATK modifier of the skill "Dragon Fall" has been buffed.
- The hellfire damage deduction of hellfire resistance has been nerfed.
◆ Functional Improvements
- The appearance of a snow island of four islands biome has been changed. And penguins, white bears, ice blocks, and snowballs have been placed around the field.
- The items such as Wooden Wall that you can craft multiple numbers at once can now be craftable with multiple numbers at workbenches as well.
- The required number of items to craft every decorative building material, roof building material, expansion building material, and some arrows have been decreased. You can craft 10 of them at once as well.
- The multiple item selection functions have been added to the chest screen.
- The probability that enchantments remain after crafting has been buffed.
- The appearances of Wooden Door, Wooden Door Frame, Wooden Window Frame have been slightly adjusted.
- The brightness of lighting furniture has been adjusted.
- The gap between two walls placed at right angles has been smoothed by rounded one side of the wall.
- The display of the progress of World Heritages has been improved: it will say "Under Construction" when it's not finished.
- The information on the weapon to refine will be displayed on the refinery screen.
- The size of doors and door frames has been adjusted.
- More various NPCs will visit you "Guest Tables" from this patch. And NPCs who come to your island will leave after 24 hours.
- You can now place buildings while swimming.
- "Drying Rack" is now just furniture.
- The sound effects of destroying Wood Crate, Wood Barrels, and Vase have been changed.
- The hit slows have been improved to make it different than hit stops.
- The description of the secret effect of the skill "Blooming Strike" has been added to the skill description.
- The sound effects are added to workbenches and cooking pots.
- The sound effect has been added to repelling on the stone deposit.
- The sound effect has been added to a broken weapon effect.
- The sound effect has been added to the aura in the deep part of dungeons.
- Now you can hear the treasure boxes when you are nearby.
- The grids have been added to the map.
- The controller button settings of attack and aiming have been replaced with each other. And the display of weapon slots will be swapped with each other when you play the game with a controller. The toggle setting of the weapon slots swapping has been added to the setting screen.
- The tracks of the sun and the moon have been adjusted. Objects cast shadows slightly different than previous versions.
- The brightness at night has been lighter a bit. The colors of the sunset and the sunrise, the size of the lens flare have been adjusted.
- The key bind settings for changing the view on a vehicle and accelerating have been added.
- The tutorial popup will be displayed when you start a game with a new character.
- The light setting has been added to the options. You can change the quality of light sources, such as a campfire. The "off" is recommended to see a better performance in the game.
- The button to search for playable models for Craftopia has been added to the VRoid setting screen.
◆ Performance Improvements
- The life updating process of building has been improved in speed. This could improve the performance, especially on the map with lots of buildings by 1-2%.
- The LOD settings have been added to some 3D models. This reduces the performance issues related to rendering the objects at a distance.
- The syncing process over enemies struck by the skill "Full Swing" has been improved.
- The bug that the modules were left over when a guess player retrieved the vehicles with modules attached in Multiplayer has been fixed.
- The bug that the restoration by Repair Hammer was not synced in Multiplayer has been fixed.
- The bug that the destructions of seedling weren't synced in Multiplayer has been fixed.
- The enemies' pushback will now be synced in Multiplayer. (e.g., a Mono will be blown away when you hit them.)
- The damage reactions will now be synced in Multiplayer. (e.g., a Cow will start running when you hit them.)
- The protocol of Multiplayer has been changed. This change makes it easier for those who couldn't play Multiplayer due to the security software or the network environment to play Multiplayer.
- The bug that the blue screen was triggered when you started connecting Easy Connecting under some environment has been fixed.
- The syncing process of Multiplayer has become faster. Now you can start a Multiplayer session faster than before.
- The display of Steam friends has been improved: the host players you play with will be saved; the online statuses on Steam will be shown.
- Now you can play Multiplayer even if you set your status offline on Steam.
- The message shown while syncing at the start of Multiplayer has been changed. Syncing processes take longer when many players play Multiplayer together or in some environment.
- The synced information will be discarded by a host player after a certain period of time when a guest player disconnects while syncing.
- The error handling has been improved. When a guest player loads a different map than a host player, a guest player will now go back to the home screen.
- The bug that the timeout error message was displayed in an improper way has been fixed.
- The name of the world is now synced with guest players in Multiplayer.
◆ Bug Fixes
- The bug that the skill "Parry" was added as an active skill to "Flower Staff" and "Flower Staff of Spirit Queen" has been fixed.
- The bug that the production queue didn't refresh on the screen of a guest player in Multiplayer after a dropper took crafted items out of the crafting facility has been fixed.
- The bug that you caught nothing when the items were chosen from the categories other than "Freshwater Fish" and "Saltwater Fish" has been fixed. This bugfix allows you to obtain items like "Seaweed" from fishing.
- The vehicles that fall into the void will now be destroyed. If you're in a vehicle, you'll take damage.
- The bug that the error message was shown when you poured a "Nutrition Supplement" over tree seedlings has been fixed.
- The bug that you received damage when you entered a warp zone of the dungeon after falling into the void of the mine dungeon has been fixed.
- The bug that "Altar of Civilization" felt through the terrains has been fixed.
- The bug related to the destructive effect of snowballs has been fixed.
- The colliders of Wheat Field and Farming Plot have become slightly smaller and been modified.
- The bug related to the appearance of the tower of world heritage in the poisonous swamp has been fixed.
- The bug that Bucket(Water) didn't do watering properly sometimes has been fixed.
- The bug that no supply pods would land after you moved to a different island while two supply pods on the ground has been fixed.
- The color balance of Stone Window has been adjusted.
- "Drying Rack" can now stand on its own.
- The bug related to the appearance of walls, slopes, and floors has been fixed.
- The bug that some walls broke through slopes has been fixed.
- The bug that the order of items was not sorted for every crafting facility has been fixed.
- The bug that a player character sometimes started shaking when they entered a dungeon has been fixed.
- The bug that the player's attack didn't deal damage to an enemy when the attack hits the other player first has been fixed.
- The bug that the healing effect of "Lean Force" was triggered by "Backstab," "Life Syphon," and "Blessing of Mana" has been fixed.
- The bug that "Griffon" disappeared has been reduced.
- The bug that Bone Dragon didn't react to a guest player in Multiplayer when Bone Dragon was playing dead has been fixed.
- The bug that the slashing effect of the player's attack wasn't affected by the player's attack speed has been fixed. This change closes the gap between motions and the slashing effects.
- The bug that Fenrir's magic circles sometimes appeared underground has been fixed.
- The bug that you couldn't set "Lone Wolf" to Livestock Farm has been fixed.
- The bug that Fleur wasn't affected by the skills such as "Taunt" and "Stealth" has been fixed.
- The bug that the size of the Stone Golems' weak point was unstable changed when they respawned has been fixed.
- The bug that the fireballs of Goblin Shamen and Dragons vanished in a blink instead of disappearing over time has been fixed.
- The bug that the status effect of "increased stamina consumption" wasn't applied to players has been fixed.
- The bug that you could deal damage to enemies and Rotating Saws by seeding has been fixed.
- The bug that the damage box of Goblin Hunter's bows remained after hitting walls has been fixed.
- The bug that the spawning position of newborn enemies from "Breeding Facility" was set to directly underneath the pipe has been fixed.
- The bug that the wrong number was displayed as the completion ratio of the Picture Book has been fixed.
- The bug that the ordeal with the time limit didn't start when you talked to a receptionist has been fixed.
- The bug that the ATK of bare hands was increased by the skill "Martial Arts: Fist" while you equipped a shield has been fixed.
- The bug that the buff of Weapon Polishing was removed when you used the skill Time Lock has been fixed.
- The bug that enemies kept attacking the player who used the skill "Taunt" even after the effect of Taunt finished has been fixed.
- The bug that you could perform the skill "Rotating Strike" after you threw a spear has been fixed.
- The bug that NPCs stood weirdly on slopes has been fixed.
- The bug that item descriptions sometimes weren't properly displayed has been fixed.
- The bug that the key binding settings were not saved when you assigned no keys has been fixed.
- The bug that the notification popup of the maximum number of dropped items remained shown when you closed the inventory has been fixed.
- The bug that items assigned to the hotkey were removed from the hotkey when you used the inventory sorting function has been fixed.
- The bug that the life didn't replenish to the maximum life when you reached a new level has been fixed.
- The notation of numbers in the Picture Book has been fixed to two decimal places.
- The bug that the Steam friends button didn't work sometimes has been fixed.
- The bug that the hotkeys didn't work properly has been fixed.
- The bug that the game got heavy and laggy when you moved back and forth between scenes has been fixed.
- The environmental lighting has been adjusted.
- The display setting of head equipment will be overridden with the VRoid setting if you use VRoid.