The most unexpected news you may have learned today is that Legend of Himari is getting a major gameplay-changing update.
The player's character can now make a dash and move freely through the level.
There have also been significant balance edits, two new characters added, Steam items, and rich presence! Read all the details below.
- You can now move freely left and right around the location;
- You now have the ability to make a dash;
- After defeating a boss, you can choose one of three upgrades;
- Two new characters;
- Steam items in the form of hats that can be put on the character with different bonuses (drop after a certain amount of time in the game after defeating a boss);
- When taking damage, the combo now resets, but the combo scale decreases more slowly;
- Bosses now appear every 8 levels instead of 10;
- The character now does not take re-damage while the screen is still red from damage;
- The chance of stars falling out is much stronger increasing with each level, but less initially;
- Changed and improved Combo Master perk;
- Changed Lucky Cat perk;
- Changed the balance in the strength of enemies;
- Enemies now have more health with each level;
- Enemies are more repulsed when taking damage;
- New record table for the new balsan (the old version of the game remains available).
- Redrawn Warai-kun animation;
- Slightly redrawn animations of other characters;
- Added stroke to sprites and attack animations;
- You can see the strength of the damage dealt to enemies;
- Steam Rich Presence showing the mode you're playing in and your score;
- A brief introduction of the new game features has been added before you start the game.
- Music does not disappear after the levels start to run in circles;
- The game is now paused if the window is inactive;
- Can't double the attack rate by pressing left-right;
- Improved gamepad control: now pauses and you can play on the arrows.
p.s. You can continue to play the old version by selecting the Legacy version when you start.