The reception has been great to the game and we are proud to announce the first additions to the game. We are going to push these updates in a short while so expect some downtime while we get all these servers ready and everyone ready on the same version.
Saddle up cowboy!
Below here you will find the coming changelist.
- New Cowboy outfits (unlocked at level 15) - Goes nicely with the addition you can see below.
- Water Pistol (rare drop) - use this to wash away the competition.
- New Airlock appearance - an eye sore that we finally had some time to fix. Now you can enjoy it even more as you pull the handle and watch your friends fly away out of the airlock.
- Character display name is set to a maximum of 16 characters
- Death timers on hazards (drowning, freezing, burning, electrocuted) lowered by 50%
- Being flushed in the Airlock or Emergency Flush fades the screen to black
- Casino level has been further optimized for performance
- Proximity voice distances have been slightly reduced
- Co-op button press to open doors activate on press instead of release
- If players are not connected to our servers, or Steam, a UI overlay will let them know and ask them to reconnect
- A message will be given to players if they are banned from the game
- An RDM option added when reporting players
- When zoomed all the way in as a vruumba, now enters 'spectator' mode (no vruumba sound and character is hidden)
- Fixed an issue where the Dancing achievement did not work
- Fixed an issue where players’ shoes would disappear when crouching
- Fixed an issue where picking up a dropped syringe would play an evil 3D sound for everyone to hear
- Fixed an issue where unlockable items did not correspond with the player level
- Fixed an issue where sabotaging a Passenger Log did not give sabotage points
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to rebind the text-chat (default: U) to a key.
- Fixed an issue where your eye color selection was not applied
General improvements to Vruumba Hat Tag Game
Fixed some holes in the starting area, where players could exit through as a Vruumba
- Push to talk on end-screen can appear not to work if it is mapped to the mouse.
Fix: Do not map it to the mouse just yet.
Thanks so much for reading!
Join the discussion on our [discord here](www.discord.gg/fct) and add the game to your library, or wishlist, here.