- When displaying a still image or a comic book, the first page and the last page are displayed when the stick is moved up or down, but if the stick is moved back down or up immediately, it will return to the previous page because of the possibility of accidental operation.
- You can now use the Y button to open the direct jump dialog when displaying still images or comic books. You can jump directly to the page.
- In the title selection screen, when the search button is clicked from the settings dialog, the folder name of the title can be extracted as a keyword for search operation.
- When you click the search button on the title selection screen, the folder name of the title can be extracted as a keyword.
- Changed the color of the progress bar of the title information display during playback from red to blue.
- In 1.22, the title information display was only displayed on the right side of the screen, but it has been changed to the left side in the SteamVR version. In 1.22, the title information was displayed only on the right side of the screen.
- Direct jump dialog now closes immediately when playback starts.
- When the Direct Jump dialog is opened, the position of the user operation bar on the button of the currently playing file is now set to the time position when it is opened.
- Adjusted the trigger response for WebDAV address input.
- When using the trigger instead of the A button when starting playback by selecting each file in the property dialog, seek was generated and the problem of playback from the wrong position was fixed.
- The problem of seeking has been fixed when using the trigger to start playback from the title selection screen when the start playback by trigger is enabled in the same way as above.
Changed files in this update