Finally, update 10
Huge update. Almost all global map gameplay created.
Updated ai. Now mechs are less afraid to walk forward through the crowd.
Added rendering of walls with small transparency, so as not to lose sight of them when the level textures are destroyed.
- Removed giant water slow
- The giant no longer spawns monsters underfoot, they come from the edge of the map
- The giant now fires with rockets
- The giant now has a boost phase where it tries to eat the mech.
- After half of his health, he screams and bosses begin to go to him.
- Improved boss phases
- Chase (Runs and tries to eat nearby mech)
- Scream (calls for help from new monsters)
- Defense (Regenerates, goes to the center) (shoots missiles)
Reduced the number of calls to global variables
Adapted mech ai for the boss.
Added information from right to top in the form of a creeping line.
Fixed render bug when minimizing the game during a battle (GMS still frees texture memory after resizing the window, I'll try to fix it next time)
Added animation for the highlighted pilot in the pilot list
Added horizontally loop of the global map.
Reduced the effect of the snake breaking through stones.
Founded and fixed a bug in the algorithm for finding a position for shooting Now monsters and mechs should not approach the target when choosing a position
Filters for the palette now only affect the render of the battle map
Added Infected cells on the global map.
- Infection appears on visited giant cells
- Pilot infection mechanics.
- Infection takes 10 hp every day if there are more than 15.
- Added pilot Infection Indicator
- Added caterpillars with resources. They are crawling around the map.
- caterpillars are crawl away from mechs if damaged
- caterpillars have a large supply of health
- The infected map receives modifiers.
- mod swarm health and size increased
- mod swarm damage increased
- mod swarm movement speed increased
- mod extra monster caterpillar carrier
Fixed manual replacement reactors
Increased the scrolling with the sliders wheel
Prohibited placing the city at the edge of the map
Fixed resource record when picking them up
SHIFT button now working in nuclear reactor assembly column
Fixed the slider in the mech's AUX menu
Reduced the weight of the first reactor
Increased the weight of the second reactor
Fixed date display on top right
Replaced the damage output per second with the mech's hp on the card display.
Made navigation in the menu by pressing, not releasing the button
Added more researches on cockpits
Now you cannot move city throw the mountains
Added Storm on the global map.
- Prevents movement of a city if it is on a cell with the storm
- The storm is two cells wide
- The storm is moving across the global map from left to right
- Adds tornadoes and lightning to maps
- Wind effect blowing from left to right
- Lightning strikes a random place
- Sometimes lightning creates a special monster
- The special monster attracts lightning towards itself and hits them in mechs.
Halved the firing speed of small monsters
Added monster resistances to certain types of weapons
Added display of the type of resistance of a monster in the line of its armor
Fixed damage dealt from area effects. Damage is now applied to all monsters, not just swarms.
Improved performance of the latest engines
Resistance to current now affects movement underwater
Increased movement speed of all mechs
Increased the maximum movement speed of mechs
Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to drag mechs at the bottom of the list in the hangar.
Fixed timer to enable double speed of advancing on the map